For the Glory of the Black Dragon
The Order of Chardun's Fist
Order of Chardun’s Fist
- Founded as a means to diversify the military under Virduk’s reign; the order is roughly 25 years old and is beginning to show signs of being an elite fighting force.
- Prospective youths are sent to the order’s militant chapter houses in droves in an effort to bolster the numbers of these specialized fighting forces.
- Regardless of the numbers sent, very few are accepted into the order with the mentally, physically and spiritually weak weeded out, many of those enlisting as common soldiers in the military and many of them perishing during the rigorous testing and training the order puts them through.
- There are currently three chapter houses in Calastia, one in Jandalor near Rahoch (Bloodhollow), one in central Turrows (Dragon’s Forge) and a last in Chandalvine (Earthfist). The houses are run and set up much like a military barracks, with long bunk rooms housing the initiates as they undergo years of vigorous training in combat and military training – the order chapter houses serves almost like a military academy with a highly spiritual bent.
- Initiates are indoctrinated early into Chardun’s way of thinking and hardly have a shred of their individuality remaining by the time they are accepted into the order. They become weapons of war intended to be pointed at whichever foe needs destruction; monks of this order are known for their fanatic loyalty to their superiors and some are given the task of serving as personal guards to military leaders during times of both peace and war.